We are a PostgreSQL Professional Services organization.
We’ve been around since 1998. Our founder has over 20 years of experience in the industry and serves on the board of the US PostgreSQL Association.
Our goal is to leverage the experience of our team to provide our clients with practical and affordable database solutions. We offer traditional consulting services as well as a growing number of innovative, fixed cost services. Our client list includes companies such as :
- The Stanford University Astrophysics Lab (NASA SDO II Project)
- Hewlett Packard
- The City of San Francisco
- Digital Globe
- University of Pennsylvania
- Various Web based companies
- Financial Sector Companies
- Security Companies
Our senior level PostgreSQL resources are available for traditional consulting engagements to assist in all of your PostgreSQL database needs. Our consultants can help you achieve success in all phases of your development life cycle. We can offer senior level expertise not only related to your core PostgreSQL needs, but in all areas related to your PostgreSQL database systems. Typical consulting areas include;
- High Availability and replication
- Performance tuning
- Database architecture and design
- Database administration and maintenance
- Table partitioning
- Database migration
- Process automation
Fixed Cost Services
We offer a growing number of innovative, fixed cost services. Our fixed cost services are designed to maximize the benefits to our customers while minimizing the costs. Our current fixed cost services include:
- Rapid Review 4 day review of your postgreSQL database(s) with recommendations detailed into a final report.
- Proactive Trending Service Monitoring, Analysis & Action Service designed to keep you in a Proactive mode.
- Data Standby Service Standby Service in the cloud. Includes a standby database, regular dumps and a variety of recovery options that the client can request at any time
- Admin Maintenance Service Covers regular maintenance tasks during clients core business hours (9x5).
- Architecture Review Detailed analysis of the customer's database from a data modeling and application usage perspective. Designed to present best practice recommendations in areas such as application usage, data modeling, schema layout, etc.